Friday, August 28, 2009

Lately...

This is what I have been up to lately:

No, no... not mastering the art of making elf costumes. Just "learning-how-to-be-an-elementary-school-teacher" stuff.

















Let's see... what else???















Bet this caught your attention. You'll see. My creative juices have been flowing abundantly lately.


Well, that's been my life recently. Work, school, small moments that I spend with my boyfriend late at night after I get out of class (not to mention, I'm super tired and hungry by this point-- poor guy), homework annnnnnd eating a lot of fast food. Save me.... no wait, save me from my back side. It's starting to become a planet of it's own. Tootles everyone!! : )

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Do you feel like you have stepped out of college and back into the 3rd grade or so? I sure felt that way in my program...i loved it! Who doesn't like feeling like a little kid?

Kash said...

I so do!! My homework consists of re-learning how to write properly and coloring... alot of coloring! And reading children's books constantly. lol It's the best ever!!