Monday, August 11, 2008

So apparently Michael Phelps is my favorite athlete and yes , men's swimming is my favorite event. No, not because of the amazing bodies but because it's so dang neat! They look like a bunch of fish in the water. Especially the 4X1 Men's relay the other night. I can't beleive we won that! The French were ahead a whole bodies length. What can I say we pretty much rule. I say we sweep the whole olympics in every event!!! Go USA!

Oh, he just got his 9th gold... he's awesome!!! Oh, i'm dating him on the side...let's not tell Ryan, k thanks. : )Juuuust Kidding!

6 comments:

Melynda said...

Hey Phelps Phan. I also enjoy the swimming. It's amazing what those swimmers can do.

Pearson Family said...

OH mercy! MICHAEL PHELPS. He should be one of america's hottest men alive. Absolutely georgeous. Swimming is great. THe 4x1 was such an edge of your seat event. After the USA actually won i jumped up and clapped. How Korny!!! I was so happy for them. The french suck! I just love your pictures you have. Ahhhh...

Cori` said...

Agree totally Kash I love watching swimming all of us her even The Taiz stay up and watch it tell its over no matter how late. I will say Phelps does have something cute about him and he is one amazing athlete he way rocks Kody loves to watch him we wall call him the super fish man here cant wait to see his race again tonight.

payneful life said...

I will just say that Michael Phelps is my version of the real life SUPERman!! He is AMAzING! That's also my fav event. Cause it's just so action packed ;) Love your blog!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

GO USA!!! I also am looking forward to the track and field. The men gymnastics is also pretty darn awesome.

Stephanie McBride said...

AMEN is all i have to say to that talent and that build :)
karl is a better one to ask but we are huge fans of track and field, except for the attitudes you get with those athletes, and the womens sand volleyball team.
there is others but i just can think this morning.!