Friday, August 8, 2008

HE CAN DANCE!!!!!!


JOSHUA ALLEN IS AMERICA'S FAVORITE DANCER!!! YAY!!!
I'm just so happy for the cute guy! I have to admit that I voted for Twitch but I was ok if either of the guys won. Their personalities are just so cute and Joshua did amazing in every dance he did! And yes Minda, I'm pretty sure his bunch was what made him win! lol. But wasn't that the best show you guys have seen yet? The Bunny Funeral, the popping battle, the replay of the best dances, and Mary and Nigel. Who knew they were so good?! Oh I just have so much to say about last nights show! I think my favorite was when they brought back all of the past seasons best dancers. That was RIDICULOUS!!!! I had a tiny heart attack. I'm pretty sure of it. Anyways, let me know what you guys think while I sit here and try to figure out what kind of posts i'm going to do now that the show is over :( Congrats Joshua!!!!!
(www.fox.com)

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I wanted twitch too. Josh is good thought. I wasn't disappointed. Way good finale!

Melynda said...

Oh, I'm so happy Joshua won. Sorry I sent that text that just about messed up the ending for you! It was a great show!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

I was just glad that it ended up with the two boys. I wasn't disappointed in either!! I also was glad that Katie got third she deserved it. What a great show, I am going to miss it!! Until next year.

Cori` said...

OOO I was so very happy that it came down to Twitch and Joshua although I was kina pulling for happy go lucky Twitch I am so happy for Joshua he way deserved it because he was awesome the whole season. So go Joshua you dance your heart out buddy!!

So I totally agree the finale was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING I loved loved loved loved it and it made me want to get up and dance which I guess I should have because then maybe baby boy would be here HA HA!!! Well now I am so very sad because we have a whole year until next season and that is too long to go with out my So You Think You Can Dance Show I am already counting down the days for next season which I am sure is going to be way better then this season but how can they top it I don’t know. Hopefully we will be there Kash its time to get into training mode if baby boy would ever show up because I am doing everything possible to make him come and nothing works hims is stressen me out come on baby boy its time to arrive.