Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation...

My work schedule has changed up a bit. I now work only 2 1/2 days instead of 1/2 days spread out through the week. So I took my days and went on vacation! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I spent some time with Ryan. It was so much fun! And we needed to see each other. (long distance relationships suck!) Anyway, Friday night we went on a cute little date to get ice cream then watched a movie at his house then Saturday we hung out by the pool at his friend's apartment. Oh! And I got a new swim suit which was a bangin deal! 20 bucks! From PacSun and it was a Billabong. Ahhh sales. Then Saturday night we went and saw Year One. It was alright but I wasn't laying on the floor laughing, which I thought I would be doing. Honestly, I just liked sitting in a dark theatre with my boy. lol Then on Sunday morning Ryan took me to Scottsdale Fashion Square.. cause it's my favorite, then we stopped by friend, Kayle's and said hi to her and her husband. (She is cutting my hair soon... I can't wait! I'll post a picture of what it will look like) That afternoon I left Ryan and headed for Tucson. I picked up my sister, Toni and her baby, Vyncent, in Globe then followed my mom, Mark, and Nyk to Tucson. My mom had a conference she had to attend so us girls and Mark hung out for two days. We shopped, swam (I'm bright red!) and just relaxed. It was so, so nice. I was sorry I had to leave : (But the 4th is coming up soon, so looks like the Pearl and I will be on the road again! Can't wait! Ok, whew.. sorry if anyone had to read that. Just letting ya'll know how the vacation went!




Trying to get close enough to pet it.













This duck bit my finger. Devil bird.





I felt like the piper... they followed me all the way back to the room. Then when I woke up this morning there was one sitting on the porch. I felt like the duck whisperer.

This is the hair cut I want... What do you think? Kayle is going to school at Carsten's and the 9th is model day. She is going to cut it for me and color it. For free! I'm pumped! I'll post pictures of it when it's cut.

2 comments:

Melynda said...

Duck whisperer. You've always had such a way with animals. I'm recalling a special moment in San Antonio...the Alamo and pigeons. If my memory serves me correctly, you yelled, "rats with wings, rats with wings!" and alarmed many passers-by, as well as my children. Ah, good times.

Cori` said...

Oh Kash Kash Welcome home... We have so missed our Kash here. Sounds like you guys had a super fun time in Tucson and that your boyfriend visit trip turned out perfect. Also cute hair idea I love it you will look very stylish and super cute once its done. Im thinking I am going to go get mine colored blond here soon just trying to find sometime. Also I was hoping that Kody me and the kids would be able to go up to Alpine for the 4th but it dont look like thats goign to happen. Stupid stupid fire season. Well happy your home and our class starts on Monday I so cant wait!!! Also Thanks for your comments on my blog they were very sweet.