Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nykki's Song

This past weekend I went home to relax and hang out with the fam. Well, the week before I got there Nykki's school had a fine arts night. They were able to show off their piano skills, their poetry packets made earlier in the year and they also sang songs. One of the songs they sang was, "Fifty Nifty United States". Unfortunately, I had to work and I wasn't able to make it to this fine arts night, so I asked Nykki if she would give me a little tid-bit of what went on that night. This is what I got....

3 comments:

Cori` said...

Oh how we just love our special girl Nyk. Life would be completely boring with out her and her entertaining ways to sing a State song. She always does something silly to make me giggle and giggle. My favorite is still is when she said the remember Kaile being in the roof at the old house, oh every time I think of that I laugh. Taizlee absolutely loved seeing her Nyk on the computer we had to watch it over and over and she just laughed and laughed. I told her we would watch it when her daddy got home and he did not get home until 11pm from work and she remembered. She said dad Nykki computer come here. Oh she is so very smart and loves her Nyk. Thanks for sharing that moment of Nykkiness with us and thanks for the song Nyk it was delightful.

Melynda said...

What to say? I'm speechless.

Joelle said...

She is hilarious! I didn't get to go to the fine arts night either but I'm glad you poster this fantastic song on your blog!