Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ahhh... love this show.

I couldn't get this video to down load to my post but I do have the link. This link will take you to possibly the funniest audition... ever! Please sit back, relax and get ready to pee your pants from laughing so hard. It's not that it's two men dancing together... whatever floats your boat... it's that they have matching necklaces, coordinating costumes, and the flair of spicey flamingo dancers. It's a treat. Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH7sa65HkVk

4 comments:

Melynda said...

Excellent fall. One of the best.

On a serious note, my favorite dance of all time is Mark and Chelsea's Bleeding Love. I can't wait to see what happens this summer!

Pearson Family said...

I SAW THAT ONE! Yuck! I was a little mad that I had to sit and watch even though when they fall it is the best. I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Cori` said...

Oh Kash it was one of the silliest tryouts I have seen in a while. I was giving the kids a bath when they showed it so thank goodness for TVO I watched it that night while I put Tuf to sleep and I just giggled and giggled all alone while holding Tuf.

So to comment on your Alpine post I do believe that I could have spotted some fairies I have been brushing up on my fairy spotting eye muscles lol. I just don’t know what was up with your non fairy spotting eyes good thing you had Nyk there she is the best at spotting things like fairies.

Jaree said...

congrats on college kash! I can't believe you are 21. thats krazy