Saturday, August 2, 2008

8 Facts & 8 Friends

Thank you Miss Leseli...

1. I love Christmas time GUTS brother/sister competition. It is the funnest thing in the world. Even though I can't make it past 5th place it doesn't matter. It is the best game ever!!!

2. I love it outside after a rainstorm. The air is clean and fresh and I just feel like I need to frolic in a field with some animals.

3. I have a deep obsession with DANCING! I miss not being able to go to the studio and just bust a move. It is my most favorite thing to do. I do leaps and turns in the kitchen just to feel a little satisfied.

4. I make up dance routines in my head when I travel. If you ever see me driving and it looks like I'm in a different world... it's because I am.

5. I actually do some pretty good voice immatations. At least my family tells me they are good. They also tell me I am special.. So who knows?

6. My favorite date is when Ryan takes me to get Blue Coconut Dr. Peppers at Sonic. So simple and fun.

7. I squint in pictures so no one will see my lazy eye. Thank you mother for not rubbing my eye when I was a small child. I will never let that go I hope you know. haha! Love you!

8. I absolutely love not having anything to do except getting together with the fam and cooking and eating. Then later just laughing and talking. My family is the absolute weirdest, best family ever!


8 Friends : Mom, Minda, Cori, Stephanie, Kelsie, Jaci... I think everyone else has already been tagged.

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

Oh Kashley! Those made me laugh tremendously. Oh geez. The one about your eye is the best. I still remember when you told the poms about that story and your mom just sat there and shrugged her shoulders. Funny stuff. Oh and what is the Christmas GUTS!? Sounds interesting.