Thursday, July 17, 2008

This week sucked!!!

Ok, I'm very upset about this week. Kherington was such a good dancer!!! Her technique passes up Comfort by a landside. We all need to gain together and start a revolt against Fox for bringing her back!! Or actually for even putting her on the show in the first place!! Kherington has done excellent dances every week! Comfort has had one decent dance and it was hip-hop. It wasn't even that good!! Oh gosh.. I can't wait to hear what you guys think! At least the top boys are still there. Go Will, Josh and Twitch!!! Let's all vote and get Comfort outta there! Ya hear me, G's!!!!
P.S. COMFORT ISN'T A NAME!!!!! .... For the love of Pete.
(www.fox.com)

4 comments:

Melynda said...

I'm so sorry Kash. I knew you wouldn't like it! What is America thinking? Comfort had one good hip hop dance the same week Kherington had the bad country dance. It's not right.

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

This is what America likes? Does America have no pride!! Kherington is so cute and dances so great, you can tell she has had years of training. The training that Comfort has had looks to me was only on the street. No technique, no grace. Jan, did you see those terrible hands. Way to go America, you ruined this week! Do you feel good about yourselves?

Cori` said...

. OK so I am so pissed about this whole Comfort thing. Why Why Why did Jessica have to get hurt and let the G dog home girl come back. She is nothing but gangster and can do nothing else. She is way lucky she got Hip hop since thats all she can do and she does not even do it very well. Her facial expressions bug the crap out of me and she acts way to manly way to manly. Can I just say America was way way way wrong and needs to reevaluate what they are doing. Poor Kherington she just picked the wrong dances out of the hat because that western hoe down they did was ridicules and she got judged off of that not how good of a dancer she is. Her solo was so good and you could tell she has had so many years of training. OO-boy Comfort better go home next week or else this pregolises lady might have to do something about it. They dont want to mess with my prego hormones HA HA. Well I could go on and on and on about loser Comfort but I guess I will stop. All I got to say is poor Kherington this is not what she deserved. Well all is well and next week I am sure Comfrot will get what she deserves a kick in the butt back to the hood. Have a good day Kash and tell everyone Hi for me.

Pearson Family said...

Um..I agree with you 100%. Comfort is so retarded. She would have done better if she was a boy. Urgh. She is so horrible. Kherington had variety unlike Comfortless. I was ticked when i had to watch that. But have a good one Kash!