Friday, July 11, 2008

A little fun/boredom in Alpine...


Well Nykki and I put on a play tonight. Then we busted some sweet moves. Nykki has been planning this play out for a couple of days now. She made up all lines and movement (and wardrobe). It was really good! It was about a girl who went on a trip and came back with some gifts. Then she sat by a guy with a goat who smelt like a pig? Guess you had to be there. There was Brittish accents and oh so much creativeness. Oh the things you can think up here in Alpine.

4 comments:

Cori` said...

Hey Kash are you sure you were not playing Prego Cori in the play because you look like me with that belly minus the butt I still don’t have one. Looks like you guys sure had fun wish we were there to participate I know Kody would love to have joined in and got all dressed up too he is a wired one but I love him. ALos Taiz would have had a blast these days she thinks she is so big and understands whats going on. She laughs at everything you do. Well hope to see ya all sometime soon keep having fun and tell Nyk to keep up the play writting.

See Ya,
From Prego-lishes

Melynda said...

Oh, Kash, if it's not too weird I have to say you look HOT! It's going to be awkward between us now, isn't it? Dangit!

Cori` said...

Hey Kash can not wait to see the shoes I am sure I will love them we got the same style and everything and Taiz will look really snazy n be so excitted hers just loves shoes. Well I dont know if you heard the news but that dang Comfort is back on the show. I guess That Jessica girl got hurt n so crotch grabber hip thruster is back. I dont know when we are going to be able to get rid of that girl there is no way she can compete with the girls still on the show come on now.

Rochelle & Jess Rowley said...

Hey girl, you and your little sister are so cute! Hope school and everything is going good for yah! See you around, tell your mom hi for me! Rochelle
PS I miss Poms