Monday, June 23, 2008

A little taggage.



Melynda Lou Tagged Me..... Enjoy!

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend: Kaylence May, Sarah and Maher
C-Cake or Pie: Definetly pie. All hail Joel's Pecan Pie and Julence's Peach Pie.
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Chap stick and Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: Green!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H-Home town: Pima, AZ (P-Town!)
I- Indulgences: 10-2-4 Dr. Peppers.... They are like having a little party in your mouth.
J- January or July?: July-- 4th of July gets me all pumped up for some reason.
K-Kids: 0 kids.
L-Life is incomplete without: Friends, family and happy pants.

M- Marriage Date: Not married
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers 2 sisters and a Cori. (she's basically a sister...had to count her)

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. Apples are only good with that delightful white dip stuff.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights... When I get up too high I feel like Nam at the Grand Canyon. (I wish I could have been around to witness that little debacle).
Q- Quote: "Isn't that just kick ya in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic?!" -Rachel Green

R-Reason to smile-Family, Friends, Alpine,Moose Lew, Good health, Fantastic body hahah jk, etc. , etc. , etc. , ........ I have way too many good things in life not too smile.
S- Season: Fall; It smells like Halloween and Football and that gets me soooo excited!
T- Tag Three: Cori, uhh I don't know two other people that haven't been tagged already.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a tiny green heart tattoo on the inside of my left foot. Most people just think it's a green mole or something. Real good decision there, Kash. hahah
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Does oppressor of animal mean I like meat? If so, Oppressor of Animal.. I do heart steak.
W- Worst Habit: I forget things really easily. Or maybe I just don't listen when I get told certain things?
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Uhh ultrasound, I guess? I don't really have a preference out of the two. Whatever gets on in there the best.

Y-Your favorite food: Ribs! I just love them so much that I give myself the rib sweats.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra

6 comments:

Melynda said...

I love your favorite quote.

Kash said...

lol... One of the best episodes ever.

Pearson Family said...

Hey Kash- It is Leseli. I just wanted to say your comment about the whole meat thing made me laugh ALOT! That is exactly the words I was thinking when I read it. How are ya?

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

You are the biggest dork. I'm still having to do mine. Come on Cori it's your turn as well>

Cori` said...

Ok Kash so you tagged me now what do I do I am a little bit confused like normal. I am so so so so so ready for August being pregnat in the summer is a KIllER but its worth it. Have a good day I put Pics of Taiz playing in moon sand check them out. Also what did you think of the Bachelor last night.

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

O.K. poot I did it check it out.